You're Most Welcome

Welcome to The Masterpiece, we're simply canvases on which The Master does his art.

Monday, February 3

THE RUSH 1

 
 

I WAKE UP feeling the hypothalamus must be a bitch. Why? Why on earth is waking up  an involuntary action?  And why is its control assigned to that unscrupulous part of the brain called the hypothalamus.  He is always fond of waking one up at the wrong time, sleep deprived. Well, it's all God's work so who born mortal me well to complain, it's even a privilege to wake up at all.

However, this really isn't fair. I was having an awesome experience. My crush whom I had still not gathered the mind to approach had walked up to me confessing her extreme love for me. Oh boy, you wan dull? I agreed sharp sharp, telling her how extremely mutual it is. She smiled, her cheeks widening until it became a laugh. Her laughter sounded like falling water, refreshing my soul. God, her lips. I laughed too.

"You have a great smile," she said. It was the first time my smile would be described positively, usually my smile was modified with such adjectives as "ugly", "stupid", "irritating", "dumb", among other words that qualified the salaciousness of the ridiculous face tortuosity I contorted as a smile. The best I ever got was "clownish", from my mum. After all, the monkey isn't beautiful but still loved by it's mother.

"Thank you," I replied shyly, wanting to comment on her tempting lips but fearing repudiation.

"You have succulent lips too..." she commented, saving me the trouble. My lips? Succulent? These saggy baggy lips that had once been referred to as "bagco sacks".

"...I'm tempted to taste them," she seductively added as she inched closer to me. Our eyes met, she drew  even closer, I drew closer too. Our foreheads touched, our noses brushed, our lips met slightly... This is a dream come true.

My lips were about to savour the lushness of hers, when Mr. Hypothalamus rudely made me realize it wasn't a dream come true yet, it was still a dream.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


To be continued...

Did you enjoy reading this? Comment below and share with friends on social networks.


!€lëµëñ©ý 2014
Lumin de Lumina

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful writeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one.Any diploma student that wanna buy/squat at elkanemi shuld contact 07060636598(whatsapp).Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE LEAVE A REPLY , it'll help us improve