You're Most Welcome

Welcome to The Masterpiece, we're simply canvases on which The Master does his art.

Saturday, January 18

Thank You!


Most often, what we overlook are the things that matter, the seemingly inconsequential things that are the essence of life. You're a blessing to me in many ways including those I may not perceive or acknowledge. By *you* I mean you, yes you... You've made 2013 a year to remember and I just can't bypass my appreciation...

I can't count my blessings without naming you first!!!
You includes, Among others, ⭐ the beautiful people God has blessed me with as classmates (my people of the year), My friends Larry!, Brams, Bykes, Bayd, Prof, Mike, Momoh, Emmysyl, Hasstrup!, Ender Emeka! And co, Ksee(🙏) Chelsea Emma, Mayowa, Josh, Tosin O, F.  Tosin(my first friend!), Demilade, Uti, Omom, Tenny, and co. Moji, Nireti, Jum Jum, Yomi!, Staycie, Lola, Tumi, Salamah and friends,  Funke, Shola, Bukky, Uti Boy, Funke(my eyes are not small), Nekky, Onyinye, Vivien, Dalu!, Uche, among others All of y'all, without you, 2013 wouldn't have been a success.
⭐Family, especially VIC, can't have a better brother, really! Got no choice when you got a great guy for a brother.
⭐The xcommandos, Aki, Arinze, James, Lawani, Ify, Seyi, Anagor, Sam Oracool, Femo, Panku, Jimmy, Chelsea Ada, Jubinho, Leke etc... Friends for life! An xcommando is family, always!
⭐The Akokites, Balubites, A309, A310, Tomiwa, Olumex, Mowete, Adura, Choc prince, Whales, Dapo, Tsemzy!!!, Crespo, Prodigie, KITIKPI!!!, Taymie o, Meka G., Moxo, And every other person I inconvenienced by moving his seat in reading room 😉 and common room, lol.

Team Medigist, Team Scribes, my peeps on Naijastories, Team Muserants,
Mostly importantly Ayoola Emmanuel and Prince @oreshade (100X respect!) for making me believe again in my muse, and for the prizes too, priceless!

YOU, THE INDISPENSABLE WONDERFUL PEOPLE THAT VISIT THIS BLOG. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE TIME YOU'VE SPARED TO SHARE IN MY CREATIVITY. GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Ain't listed quarter of you, my hand aches already, lol. The least is endless, fact is I was blessed in 2013, by God through you, you all 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏



Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A REPLY , it'll help us improve