You're Most Welcome

Welcome to The Masterpiece, we're simply canvases on which The Master does his art.

Wednesday, October 9

Belov'd One


BELOV'D ONE

I'm love struck

Struck by your love
Like the strings of the harp

On which this tune is played
Struck, by a thousand fists
Of love venting it's vehemence

Struck, like the bow
From which Cupid shot this arrow
This arrow, beloved
Never before have I felt so loved

But this arrow beloved
Has pierced me
And stung the captive
Caged in my ribs
Now he bleeds


Beloved, I'm drunk
With the wine of your love
I've drunk from the cup
Of  your beauty to a stupor

I'm staggering stary eyed
In love I've never felt before
Beloved, I'm falling

Deeper, in this abyss call love
Lost my feet and stumbled in

Catch me beloved, catch me






Comments are much appreciated, they'll help this writer improve...



(c)2013 @Clemency_Green
Sent from my Windows PhoneCeaser

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A REPLY , it'll help us improve