You're Most Welcome

Welcome to The Masterpiece, we're simply canvases on which The Master does his art.

Monday, May 21

YOU AND I

YOU AND I.

There is a difference between you and me.

A difference clear for all to see.

I am me and you are you

And everybody can see that too

.
You and I are different in many ways

In what we do and what we say

What we feel and what we believe

And what we live to achieve.


The difference is very simple.

You and I are two different people.

You take your decisions and i make my choices.

And we both have different voices.


I lead my life and you live yours.

And that indeed distinguishes us.

Whatever I do affects only me

so leave me, let me be.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………
 A PIECE OF THE MASTER.


A Birthday Wish

2 comments:

PLEASE LEAVE A REPLY , it'll help us improve