You're Most Welcome

Welcome to The Masterpiece, we're simply canvases on which The Master does his art.

Tuesday, September 10

FALLING AND RISING


Falling and Rising

*We don't rise to fall, but we fall to rise.*

Falling, a dwindling twinkle star
Fading into nothingness,
The void from which I came
Lost in the emptiness
Of an expansive milky way
At least I shone tonight
Dropping, down into this abyss
Trying to levitate
But losing to gravity
Crashing, from outer space
Down into the planet
I kiss the dirt
Dropping, a little firefly
To lose my light and die
At least I flew tonight

Getting up, dusting
Shooting out into the universe
The sky for stepping
The mountains for riding
Bursting, out of the cocoon
Like the moon
On a black night
Lo, I rise again
Rising, like the dough
From the fermented yeast
Rising, from the gloomy clouds
That held me sway
Rising, after the dawn's herald
To a bright new day
Rising, grandly in the east
To shine on both man and beast



⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Thank you for reading.
Did this help you? Please share with a friend.

Comments are welcomed and highly appreciated.

www.naijastories.com/author/clemency

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A REPLY , it'll help us improve